A BIT ABOUT THE CHARITY BLOG


Each year, me and my wife Hazel have decided to help a Charity, by donating 25p every goal we see at the matches we attend. Over the years, people and clubs have also donated as we have visited the grounds and we have raised over £2,300 in the 3 seasons we have run the Blog.
During the 2014-15 season, we are supporting "Support Dogs" who train Dogs to transform lives of people with Autism and other disabilities. So if you would like to make a donation(no matter how small) and you see me at a match, please come up to me or Hazel, we would be very grateful. All Donators will get a mention on the blog.


www.supportdogs.org.uk



Wednesday 4 February 2015

PLEASE NOMINATE ME FOR VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR

NOTTS FA sent out a tweet asking for Nominations for Volunteer of the year award, as I have never won anything, I am asking for your help to ask for you to vote for me.
 
I know a lot of people read my blog and know of the charity work Id through football and also raise clubs money through being the organiser of 13 seasons of Groundhops in the Central Midlands League and now in the Notts Senior League.
 
To nominate me, please click on the LINK and click FA Volunteer of the Year...then click nominate...enter my name Rob Hornby and my details as follows{
 
16 Burnside Drive
Mansfield
Notts
Tele: 01623 486678
 
Every vote counts and I will be very grateful if you could nominate me

Remember if you need any information about this seasons NOTTS SENIOR LEAGUE GROUNDHOP, please give me a ring or email me
 
Many thanks
Rob
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.